Databases by Subject Areas
From the library homepage, click Research, then Articles & Journals to access all the article databases provided by the library:
- From the library homepage, choose the Research button, then Articles and Journals.
- In the Databases by Subject Areas, choose the subject area for your topic, e.g., Behavioral & Social Science
A few examples of the 120+ subject databases available
through the library:
- Business Source Premier is a business
research database with full text of business, marketing, management,
finance, and economics periodicals published from 1965 to the present.
- Education Full Text contains abstracts and some full text from periodicals, yearbooks, and books relating to education. .
- JSTOR is a full text database of journal
articles from many academic disciplines. JSTOR does not have current
issues of journals. Instead the database focuses on providing full text of
older journals published prior to 2-10 years ago.
- MEDLINE is a database that contains
bibliographic records and full text articles in medicine, nursing,
dentistry, veterinary medicine, and much more.
- MLA International Bibliographyis a
bibliographic database (not full text) that indexes books and articles on
modern languages and literatures from 1963 to the present. The database is
used by students doing research in literature, language, linguistics, and